Want Infrastructure Management and Security Assesment
Make the Most of Managed Security and Infrastructure Services!
SynapseInfomedia does more to work with you; it works closely with you. Think of it as an integral part of your IT department – a dedicated team of experts that takes responsibility for many of the tasks that burden you day-to-day. They also concentrate on your long-term needs – identify and reporting trends, opportunities and emerging issues that impact your environment and your organization. Then we work with you to make sure that you are getting the most out of your hosted environment every day.
Managed Security Service
Managed Security Service includes:
- Security/Vulnerability assessment
- Server Security Setup
- Operating system Hardening
- Log Monitoring for Unusual Activity
- Manipulation of Firewall Rules Based on Log Activity
- Security Updates as Released by OS and/or Control Panel
- Server patching
- Virus scanning
- Firewall Management
- Managed VPN access
Managed Infrastructure Service
Managed Infrastructure Service includes:
- System administration
- Installation and upgrade management
- OS/DB migrations
- Database management
- Hosting Services
- 24×7 monitoring and alert management
- Proactive performance monitoring and optimization of the operating system, application and database layer
- Backup and recovery
- SAP Basis Consultancy
By engaging SynapseInfomedia, Organizations can focus on their core competencies within their business by outsourcing the management of the SAP environment.
IT Security Assessment
The Fastest Way to Uncover Security Threats
IT Security Assessment consists of the following elements:
- Security Risk Report. This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Outbound Security Report. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
The Most Comprehensive IT Assessment
This module provides you with a wide array of security assessment reports:
- Site Risk Summary Report
- Full Network Assessment Report
- Asset Detail Report
- Excel Asset Export Report
- Change-Management Report